Minecraft School – HELPING THE TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES!

IMG_4880.jpg
Some Fall Decor Inspiration (…I know, a little early!)
August 11, 2017
about-me-worksheets.jpg
Printable About Me Worksheets
August 12, 2017
1502507467_maxresdefault.jpg

Minecraft School – HELPING THE TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES!
Little Kelly Minecraft Channel :

We’re back in school with TinyTurtle as our teacher!

Minecraft Modded School Playlist :

Twitter :
Instagram :
Facebook :

Music by:

source

46 Comments

1. tiny turtle you are turtle

2. Gwen Moore says:

o.m.gΒ  coooool game even or odd

3. πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ–’πŸ–•πŸ’…πŸ‘…πŸ‘„πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘–πŸ‘•πŸ‘—πŸ‘˜πŸ‘™πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ˜ΊπŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©

4. Hahahaha smelly turtle

5. wendic37 says:

Oh This is sow cool

6. Kevin Yu says:

is tiny turtle a ninja turtle

7. πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜ worst vieo

8. meemo jay says:

If you took little lizard not little kelly she will sneak a cookie from her backpack again like last time

9. I can't believe Freddy stole the pizza. It's actually pretty obvious

10. Julian Cowan says:

Lo,mkmnnmj nmnjmnjjjmjjjmnjnkmkkk,mm,m,m,,',,',,l,l,',,,,,l,l,,l..lol..llll.ll.ll.ll.llll.lllklolkkllllllkkjjjhjgfddrtyuiooopihbnmmnm,m,,'….kllkkkk,kkkll,ll'l,like,l,,l,lll,l

11. iHarvey says:

Anyone watching in 2017?

12. Des Jay says:

I love the way you are the one on your family lol but I'm not going to h

13. To the toilet go inside the toilet

14. CFEStoulig says:

TMNT I Love them and the MINEVENGERS

15. Hmmmm 6.1 million views only 17k likes hmmmmm

16. are these motherfuckers irish

17. Find the difference πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

18. i love your show and how do you get carzy carft and i like your shrit in minecarft

19. I agree I am just being nice to tiny turtle

20. I didnt watch the whole video cause i was i was scared but im eating a lollipop

21. my name is braylon i like raf