Van-Gogh-Watercolor-Salt-Painting.jpg
The Bedroom by Vincent Van Gogh: Watercolor Salt Painting For Kids
July 15, 2017
1500256141_hqdefault.jpg
Art and craft decor ideas for teenagers
July 17, 2017
1500169486_maxresdefault.jpg

DIY Crafts: 3 Fun DIY Projects – Notebook, Pen, Pencil Case (Weird DIYs To Try) Fried Egg & Bacon! DIY school supplies – notebook, pens & pencil cases all inspired by breakfast foods. Learn how to make a unique fried egg notebook, a bacon pen and a cinnamon roll pencil case. Have fun with these cool & easy DIY School Supplies. In this easy DIY craft video tutorial learn how to make weird DIY crafts that you need to try by using foam, paper, polymer clay & more. I hope you have fun with this cool DIY craft idea. There are so many fun & easy crafts you can make that are inspired by food. These are unique and cheap craft ideas. You can recycle a scrape paper to make a notebook, foam is inexpensive and model polymer clay is affordable. Enjoy these fun craft ideas and get creative. These are all great craft for adults and cool crafts for kids. They make the perfect teen crafts – to make for yourself or give as presents. The DIY miniature pens and pencil case can make the perfect room decor (set on your desk) and along with the DIY Notebook they make great school supplies. I call these weird DIYs you need to try but they are actually really fun and look so realistic. So let’s start crafting some beautiful and amazing room decorations and make some fun, unique and cool school supplies. Also bring these to school and prank your friends and teachers when you pull out a cinnamon roll pencil case and then a bacon pen and then top it off with a fried egg notepad πŸ™‚

What breakfast craft idea inspired you? I would love to see your DIY creations. These homemade ideas would make great
gifts/presents for family and friends. What breakfast food lover wouldn’t like to receive one of these handmade gift ideas? Also, do
you have any craft hacks, life hacks or DIY pranks you would like to see?

Again, I would love to see your fun craft ideas!

If you have a DIY craft idea let me know in the comments.
Printables –

Here are the supplies you will need:

DIY Bacon Pen:

Glue

DIY Cinnamon Roll Pencil Case:
Transfer Paper
White Fabric
White Zipper
Glue

Also, if you have a favorite DIY project, craft or activity that you like let me know. Do you have a video you would like to see – request a craft video tutorial!

I hope you enjoy this DIY Weird Craft video tutorial please remember to like and subscribe –

If you make these use the #kimspireddiy – I would love to see your finished project. Show me your best custom DIY ideas on social
media! Thanks for watching – DIY Crafts: 3 Fun DIY Projects – Notebook, Pen, Pencil Case (Weird DIYs To Try) Fried Egg & Bacon

For cool pinterest diy craft ideas follow me at –

For Tumblr inspired diy craft projects follow us at –

Stop by and enjoy some of our other fun craft videos:

Easy DIY Pen & Pencil Nail Polish Bottles

How To Make A Bubblegum Phone Case

How To Make Emoji Slime

How To Make A Giant Lipstick

5 Easy DIY Pen Miniature Drink Holders

DIY Crafts: 4 Easy DIY Candy Pens – Cool & Unique Craft Tutorial

DIY Crafts: 3 Easy DIY Phone Case Projects

Here are some other fun YouTubers DIY Fried Egg & Bacon craft ideas for you to check out & breakfast DIYs! Have fun making your own cool & unique Fried Egg & Bacon crafts!

DIY How to Make Fried Egg Clay Slime! Real Eggs Clay Slime Play
ToyMonster

DIY | Fried Egg Phone Case Tutorial – Cover Uovo Fritto
FimoKawaiiEmotions

DIY Bacon Candles – Man Vs Pin – Pinterest Test #60
ThreadBanger

How to Cook Healthy Food! 10 Breakfast Ideas, Lunch Ideas & Snacks for School, Work!
SaraBeautyCorner – Nails and Nail Art Designs, DIY, Fashion & Makeup Tutorial

source

47 Comments

1. Trend Hunger says:

nice video, please check my latest video.

2. 2tumblr 4u says:

omg, I love it 😻

3. Antje DIY says:

Love these notebooks, please do more. This is legit perfection πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

4. Love it thanks for the diy πŸ™‚

5. i love this your so much you are creative and awesome
    πŸ˜βž•β€=you

6. Azee Ebi says:

I'll make all my fellows hungry

7. love ur epic vedios,N the most tht is loveable tht u always respond ur subscribers.love u .😍

8. Bwaahaha! Bacon everything!!

9. sooooooo cccccccccoooooooooollllllll

10. MsLewis34 says:

What printer do you used? And I love your d.i.y videos they are amazing πŸ™‚

11. I love your diys!!!!!!!!

12. PLEASE SUBCRIBE TO //KIMSPIREDDIY

13. For a second I thought the egg and bacon was real!

14. this is one of the best DIY I have ever watched

15. I would never think of these and they are so COOL plz make more diy videos

16. Tony Avina says:

I made these a while ago and my friend asked why there was bacon in my backpack lol

17. Could you please do some give aways as prizes πŸ™πŸ½

18. I'm going to make all 3 of these! I love the Fried Egg Notebook, perfect for studying notes πŸ˜€

19. I luv those note books i wish i could ever make them but i have none of those ;_;

20. Angle Smith says:

Your awesome does anyone agree

21. Angle Smith says:

Find the difference πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜›πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

22. Lily 3466 says:

I've been watching many of your like stationary diys if ya know what I mean because I'm going to a new school soon and I'm going to try out as many of these as I can. Tysm ☺️

23. you are so good at this stuff

24. its not working i did it and test it home and its very laaaaggggggyyyyyyy

25. SERIOUSLY NOW I'M IN THE MOOD FOR A CINNAMON ROLL!

26. Lilly Miller says:

Love love love the note padπŸ΄β€οΈπŸŒ΅πŸ’•πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

27. Can you make a hamburger pencil case or a folder